People will be the charity's greatest resource. We will achieve much of our goals through a fast network of volunteers.
We require planners to plan the volunteer activities, particularly those of the Road Kill Monitors.
We also require coordinators to coordinate volunteer activities. Again this skill is required particularly for the network of Road Kill Monitors.
If you are interested in either of these roles, or any other of the volunteer roles, please complete our contact form ... (click here).
2. Health & Safety Specialist
3. Animal Welfare Specialists
4. Traffic Specialist (Road Traffic Law)
5. HR/Recruitment Specialist
6. Researcher 7. Analysts
9. Web Designer 10. Application Developer 11. Project Manager 12. Communications Specialist 13. Road Kill Monitors