The Charity Secretary manages the charity's meetings and acts as a quality check to ensure the Charity is operating in a safe and compliant manner.
As the role of Chairperson doesn't formerly exist within StopRoadKill then the Charity Secretary will also chair meetings.
The principle duties of the Charity Secretary are to ensure:
- Each meeting is held in accordance with the set agenda
- Meeting minutes and actions are accurately documented and published.
The Charity Secretary is a Trustee role.
As a Trustee you will also be involved in setting the charity's vision & objectives, ensuring the charity has the required capabilities to achieve its objectives and that the Charity is operating in a safe and compliant manner.
You can learn more about the Trustee role and associated responsibilities at the Charity Commission's website (click here).
TrusteElearning.org has also converted the Charity Commission's requirements into a training pack. You would be required to complete this training before taking up a role as Trustee of the Stop Road Kill charity. You can review this pack at the TrusteElearning website (click here).
If you are interested in this role, or any other of the volunteer roles, please complete our contact form ... (click here).
4. Animal Welfare Specialists
5. Business Analyst
6. Charity Architect
7. Communications Specialist 8. Development & Testing Specialist
9. Health & Safety Specialist 10. HR/Recruitment Specialist
11. Project Manager 12. Traffic Specialist